Soil aggregation and carbon sequestration are tightly correlated with the abundance of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi: results from long-term field experiments
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 452–461, May 2009
How to Cite
Wilson, G. W. T., Rice, C. W., Rillig, M. C., Springer, A. and Hartnett, D. C. (2009), Soil aggregation and carbon sequestration are tightly correlated with the abundance of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi: results from long-term field experiments. Ecology Letters, 12: 452–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01303.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Editor, Wim van der Putten Manuscript received 28 October 2008 First decision made 27 November 2008 Second decision made 3 February 2009 Manuscript accepted 20 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!