Does elevated testosterone result in increased exposure and transmission of parasites?
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 528–537, June 2009
How to Cite
Grear, D. A., Perkins, S. E. and Hudson, P. J. (2009), Does elevated testosterone result in increased exposure and transmission of parasites?. Ecology Letters, 12: 528–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01306.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Editor, Minus van Baalen Manuscript received 8 January 2009 First decision made 3 February 2009 Manuscript accepted 27 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!