Geographical variation in predictors of mammalian extinction risk: big is bad, but only in the tropics
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 538–549, June 2009
How to Cite
Fritz, S. A., Bininda-Emonds, O. R. P. and Purvis, A. (2009), Geographical variation in predictors of mammalian extinction risk: big is bad, but only in the tropics. Ecology Letters, 12: 538–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01307.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Editor, John Fryxell Manuscript received 17 December 2008 First decision made 22 January 2009 Second decision made 23 February 2009 Manuscript accepted 5 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!