These two authors have contributed equally to this work and are considered joint first authors.
History or ecology? Substrate type as a major driver of patial genetic structure in Alpine plants
Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 632–640, July 2009
How to Cite
Alvarez, N., Thiel-Egenter, C., Tribsch, A., Holderegger, R., Manel, S., Schönswetter, P., Taberlet, P., Brodbeck, S., Gaudeul, M., Gielly, L., Küpfer, P., Mansion, G., Negrini, R., Paun, O., Pellecchia, M., Rioux, D., Schüpfer, F., Van Loo, M., Winkler, M., Gugerli, F. and IntraBioDiv Consortium (2009), History or ecology? Substrate type as a major driver of patial genetic structure in Alpine plants. Ecology Letters, 12: 632–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01312.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
- Editor, Jessica Gurevitch Manuscript received 8 December 2008 First decision made 19 January 2009 Manuscript accepted 19 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!