Estimating stochastic elasticities directly from longitudinal data
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 806–812, August 2009
How to Cite
Haridas, C. V., Tuljapurkar, S. and Coulson, T. (2009), Estimating stochastic elasticities directly from longitudinal data. Ecology Letters, 12: 806–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01330.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Editor, Yvonne Buckley Manuscript received 16 February 2009 First decision made 27 March 2009 Second decision made 20 April 2009 Manuscript accepted 29 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!