Relationship between female mating strategy, litter success and offspring dispersal
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 823–829, August 2009
How to Cite
Laloi, D., Richard, M., Fédérici, P., Clobert, J., Teillac-Deschamps, P. and Massot, M. (2009), Relationship between female mating strategy, litter success and offspring dispersal. Ecology Letters, 12: 823–829. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01335.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
- Editor, Tim Benton Manuscript received 23 March 2009 First decision made 23 April 2009 Manuscript accepted 6 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!