Convergent structural responses of tropical forests to diverse disturbance regimes
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 887–897, September 2009
How to Cite
Kellner, J. R. and Asner, G. P. (2009), Convergent structural responses of tropical forests to diverse disturbance regimes. Ecology Letters, 12: 887–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01345.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Editor, Brian Enquist Manuscript received 17 December 2008 First decision made 17 January 2009 Second decision made 31 March 2009 Manuscript accepted 22 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!