Shrub encroachment can reverse desertification in semi-arid Mediterranean grasslands
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 930–941, September 2009
How to Cite
Maestre, F. T., Bowker, M. A., Puche, M. D., Belén Hinojosa, M., Martínez, I., García-Palacios, P., Castillo, A. P., Soliveres, S., Luzuriaga, A. L., Sánchez, A. M., Carreira, J. A., Gallardo, A. and Escudero, A. (2009), Shrub encroachment can reverse desertification in semi-arid Mediterranean grasslands. Ecology Letters, 12: 930–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01352.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2009
- Editor, Richard Bardgett Manuscript received 15 May 2009 First decision made 15 June 2009 Manuscript accepted 19 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!