Patterns and causes of species richness: a general simulation model for macroecology
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 873–886, September 2009
How to Cite
Gotelli, N. J., Anderson, M. J., Arita, H. T., Chao, A., Colwell, R. K., Connolly, S. R., Currie, D. J., Dunn, R. R., Graves, G. R., Green, J. L., Grytnes, J.-A., Jiang, Y.-H., Jetz, W., Kathleen Lyons, S., McCain, C. M., Magurran, A. E., Rahbek, C., Rangel, T. F.L.V.B., Soberón, J., Webb, C. O. and Willig, M. R. (2009), Patterns and causes of species richness: a general simulation model for macroecology. Ecology Letters, 12: 873–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01353.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Editor, Wilfried Thuiller Manuscript received 18 May 2009 First decision made 12 June 2009 Manuscript accepted 19 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!