Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403, USA.
Disentangling niche and neutral influences on community assembly: assessing the performance of community phylogenetic structure tests
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 949–960, September 2009
How to Cite
Kembel, S. W. (2009), Disentangling niche and neutral influences on community assembly: assessing the performance of community phylogenetic structure tests. Ecology Letters, 12: 949–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01354.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2009
- Editor, Jerome Chave Manuscript received 7 January 2009 First decision made 13 February 2009 Second decision made 4 May 2009 Manuscript accepted 25 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!