Current address: Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley, 3060 Valley Life Sciences Bldg. #3140, Berkeley, CA 94720 3140, USA
Plant species loss decreases arthropod diversity and shifts trophic structure
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1029–1039, October 2009
How to Cite
Haddad, N. M., Crutsinger, G. M., Gross, K., Haarstad, J., Knops, J. M.H. and Tilman, D. (2009), Plant species loss decreases arthropod diversity and shifts trophic structure. Ecology Letters, 12: 1029–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01356.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Editor, Owen Petchey Manuscript received 4 May 2009 First decision made 23 May 2009 Manuscript accepted 1 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!