Serengeti real estate: density vs. fitness-based indicators of lion habitat quality
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1050–1060, October 2009
How to Cite
Mosser, A., Fryxell, J. M., Eberly, L. and Packer, C. (2009), Serengeti real estate: density vs. fitness-based indicators of lion habitat quality. Ecology Letters, 12: 1050–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01359.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Editor, Wilfried Thuiller Manuscript received 18 March 2009 First decision made 15 April 2009 Second decision made 3 July 2009 Manuscript accepted 9 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!