Present address: Department of Biology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742-4415, USA.
Selecting for extinction: nonrandom disease-associated extinction homogenizes amphibian biotas
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1069–1078, October 2009
How to Cite
Smith, K. G., Lips, K. R. and Chase, J. M. (2009), Selecting for extinction: nonrandom disease-associated extinction homogenizes amphibian biotas. Ecology Letters, 12: 1069–1078. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01363.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Editor, Peter Thrall Manuscript received 2 March 2009 First decision made 2 April 2009 Second decision made 7 July 2009 Manuscript accepted 15 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!