Genetically-based trade-offs in response to stoichiometric food quality influence competition in a keystone aquatic herbivore
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 1229–1237, November 2009
How to Cite
Jeyasingh, P. D., Weider, L. J. and Sterner, R. W. (2009), Genetically-based trade-offs in response to stoichiometric food quality influence competition in a keystone aquatic herbivore. Ecology Letters, 12: 1229–1237. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01368.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Editor, Dag Hessen Manuscript received 29 April 2009 First decision made 13 July 2009 Manuscript accepted 17 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!