Context-dependent reproductive habitat selection: the interactive roles of structural complexity and cannibalistic conspecifics
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 1158–1164, November 2009
How to Cite
Sadeh, A., Mangel, M. and Blaustein, L. (2009), Context-dependent reproductive habitat selection: the interactive roles of structural complexity and cannibalistic conspecifics. Ecology Letters, 12: 1158–1164. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01371.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2009
- Editor, Jonathan Chase Manuscript received 25 May 2009 First decision made 30 June 2009 Manuscript accepted 23 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!