Dispersal and natural enemies interact to drive spatial synchrony and decrease stability in patchy populations
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 1194–1200, November 2009
How to Cite
Vogwill, T., Fenton, A. and Brockhurst, M. A. (2009), Dispersal and natural enemies interact to drive spatial synchrony and decrease stability in patchy populations. Ecology Letters, 12: 1194–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01374.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Editor, Kevin Gross Manuscript received 15 May 2009 First decision made 17 June 2009 Second decision made 22 July 2009 Manuscript accepted 27 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!