The evolution of intermediate castration virulence and ant coexistence in a spatially structured environment
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1306–1316, December 2009
How to Cite
Szilágyi, A., Scheuring, I., Edwards, D. P., Orivel, J. and Yu, D. W. (2009), The evolution of intermediate castration virulence and ant coexistence in a spatially structured environment. Ecology Letters, 12: 1306–1316. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01382.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Editor, Gabriele Sorci Manuscript received 28 May 2009 First decision made 1 July 2009 Second decision made 6 August 2009 Manuscript accepted 13 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!