The ecological stoichiometry of toxins produced by harmful cyanobacteria: an experimental test of the carbon-nutrient balance hypothesis
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1326–1335, December 2009
How to Cite
Van de Waal, D. B., Verspagen, J. M. H., Lürling, M., Van Donk, E., Visser, P. M. and Huisman, J. (2009), The ecological stoichiometry of toxins produced by harmful cyanobacteria: an experimental test of the carbon-nutrient balance hypothesis. Ecology Letters, 12: 1326–1335. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01383.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Editor, James Grover Manuscript received 29 June 2009 First decision made 28 July 2009 Manuscript accepted 19 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!