Dynamic marine protected areas can improve the resilience of coral reef systems
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1336–1346, December 2009
How to Cite
Game, E. T., Bode, M., McDonald-Madden, E., Grantham, H. S. and Possingham, H. P. (2009), Dynamic marine protected areas can improve the resilience of coral reef systems. Ecology Letters, 12: 1336–1346. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01384.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Editor, Sergio Navarrete Manuscript received 31 March 2009 First decision made 4 May 2009 Second decision made 31 July 2009 Manuscript accepted 18 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!