Lack of intermediate-scale disturbance data prevents robust extrapolation of plot-level tree mortality rates for old-growth tropical forests
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages E22–E25, December 2009
How to Cite
Chambers, J. Q., Negrón-Juárez, R. I., Hurtt, G. C., Marra, D. M. and Higuchi, N. (2009), Lack of intermediate-scale disturbance data prevents robust extrapolation of plot-level tree mortality rates for old-growth tropical forests. Ecology Letters, 12: E22–E25. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01398.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2009
- Editor, Wilfried Thuiller Manuscript received 22 April 2009 First decision made 26 May 2009 Second decision made 5 August 2009 Manuscript accepted 16 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!