Land-use intensification reduces functional redundancy and response diversity in plant communities
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 76–86, January 2010
How to Cite
Laliberté, E., Wells, J. A., DeClerck, F., Metcalfe, D. J., Catterall, C. P., Queiroz, C., Aubin, I., Bonser, S. P., Ding, Y., Fraterrigo, J. M., McNamara, S., Morgan, J. W., Merlos, D. S., Vesk, P. A. and Mayfield, M. M. (2010), Land-use intensification reduces functional redundancy and response diversity in plant communities. Ecology Letters, 13: 76–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01403.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Editor, Vojtech Novotny Manuscript received 16 June 2009 First decision made 13 July 2009 Second decision made 27 September 2009 Manuscript accepted 30 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!