Present address: Dorset Environmental Science Centre, Ontario Ministry of the Environment, Dorset, ON, Canada
Communities contain closely related species during ecosystem disturbance
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 162–174, February 2010
How to Cite
Helmus, M. R., Keller, W., Paterson, M. J., Yan, N. D., Cannon, C. H. and Rusak, J. A. (2010), Communities contain closely related species during ecosystem disturbance. Ecology Letters, 13: 162–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01411.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Editor, Helmut Hillebrand Manuscript received 3 September 2009 First decision made 8 October 2009 Manuscript accepted 13 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!