Prey diversity is associated with weaker consumer effects in a meta-analysis of benthic marine experiments
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 194–201, February 2010
How to Cite
Edwards, K. F., Aquilino, K. M., Best, R. J., Sellheim, K. L. and Stachowicz, J. J. (2010), Prey diversity is associated with weaker consumer effects in a meta-analysis of benthic marine experiments. Ecology Letters, 13: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01417.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
- Editor, Tim Wootton Manuscript received 7 September 2009 First decision made 8 October 2009 Manuscript accepted 3 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!