Novel antagonistic interactions associated with plant polyploidization influence trait selection and habitat preference
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 330–337, March 2010
How to Cite
Arvanitis, L., Wiklund, C., Münzbergova, Z., Dahlgren, J. P. and Ehrlén, J. (2010), Novel antagonistic interactions associated with plant polyploidization influence trait selection and habitat preference. Ecology Letters, 13: 330–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01429.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
- Editor, Rebecca Irwin Manuscript received 24 September 2009 First decision made 16 October 2009 Manuscript accepted 30 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!