Non-native species disrupt the worldwide patterns of freshwater fish body size: implications for Bergmann’s rule
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 421–431, April 2010
How to Cite
Blanchet, S., Grenouillet, G., Beauchard, O., Tedesco, P. A., Leprieur, F., Dürr, H. H., Busson, F., Oberdorff, T. and Brosse, S. (2010), Non-native species disrupt the worldwide patterns of freshwater fish body size: implications for Bergmann’s rule. Ecology Letters, 13: 421–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2009.01432.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Editor, David Bellwood Manuscript received 16 October 2009 First decision made 16 November 2009 Manuscript accepted 9 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!