A structured and dynamic framework to advance traits-based theory and prediction in ecology
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 267–283, March 2010
How to Cite
Webb, C. T., Hoeting, J. A., Ames, G. M., Pyne, M. I. and LeRoy Poff, N. (2010), A structured and dynamic framework to advance traits-based theory and prediction in ecology. Ecology Letters, 13: 267–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01444.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Editor, Jordi Bascompte Manuscript received 22 June 2009 First decision made 2 August 2009 Second decision made 30 November 2009 Manuscript accepted 28 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!