Parasites lost – do invaders miss the boat or drown on arrival?
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 516–527, April 2010
How to Cite
MacLeod, C. J., Paterson, A. M., Tompkins, D. M. and Duncan, R. P. (2010), Parasites lost – do invaders miss the boat or drown on arrival?. Ecology Letters, 13: 516–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01446.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
- Editor, Peter Thrall Manuscript received 1 September 2009 First decision made 9 October 2009 Manuscript accepted 15 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!