Both the authors contributed equally; authorship order decided by coin toss
Speciation via species interactions: the divergence of mating traits within species
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 409–420, April 2010
How to Cite
Hoskin, C. J. and Higgie, M. (2010), Speciation via species interactions: the divergence of mating traits within species. Ecology Letters, 13: 409–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01448.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Editor, Bart Kempenaers Manuscript received 15 October 2009 First decision made 15 November 2009 Manuscript accepted 23 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!