Herbivory enhances positive effects of plant genotypic diversity
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 553–563, May 2010
How to Cite
Parker, J. D., Salminen, J.-P. and Agrawal, A. A. (2010), Herbivory enhances positive effects of plant genotypic diversity. Ecology Letters, 13: 553–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01452.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
- Editor, Nicole van Dam Manuscript received 24 November 2009 First decision made 23 December 2009 Manuscript accepted 7 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!