Sex-dependent selection on an autosomal melanic female ornament promotes the evolution of sex ratio bias
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 616–626, May 2010
How to Cite
Roulin, A., Altwegg, R., Jensen, H., Steinsland, I. and Schaub, M. (2010), Sex-dependent selection on an autosomal melanic female ornament promotes the evolution of sex ratio bias. Ecology Letters, 13: 616–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01459.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
- Editor, David Westneat Manuscript received 20 November 2009 First decision made 17 December 2009 Second decision made 16 January 2010 Third decision made 19 January 2010 Manuscript accepted 20 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!