Plant populations track rather than buffer climate fluctuations
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 736–743, June 2010
How to Cite
Jongejans, E., De Kroon, H., Tuljapurkar, S. and Shea, K. (2010), Plant populations track rather than buffer climate fluctuations. Ecology Letters, 13: 736–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01470.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Editor, Tim Benton Manuscript received 20 January 2010 First decision made 19 February 2010 Manuscript accepted 2 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!