How do traits vary across ecological scales? A case for trait-based ecology
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 838–848, July 2010
How to Cite
Messier, J., McGill, B. J. and Lechowicz, M. J. (2010), How do traits vary across ecological scales? A case for trait-based ecology. Ecology Letters, 13: 838–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01476.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Editor, Fangliang He Manuscript received 12 October 2009 First decision made 15 November 2009 Second decision made 24 February 2010 Manuscript accepted 15 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!