Lianas suppress tree regeneration and diversity in treefall gaps
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 849–857, July 2010
How to Cite
Schnitzer, S. A. and Carson, W. P. (2010), Lianas suppress tree regeneration and diversity in treefall gaps. Ecology Letters, 13: 849–857. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01480.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 28 December 2009 First decision made 31 January 2010 Second decision made 17 March 2010 Manuscript accepted 21 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!