Scale matters: the impact of organic farming on biodiversity at different spatial scales
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 858–869, July 2010
How to Cite
Gabriel, D., Sait, S. M., Hodgson, J. A., Schmutz, U., Kunin, W. E. and Benton, T. G. (2010), Scale matters: the impact of organic farming on biodiversity at different spatial scales. Ecology Letters, 13: 858–869. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01481.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Editor, Thomas Crist Manuscript received 9 December 2009 First decision made 14 January 2010 Second decision made 17 March 2010 Manuscript accepted 22 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!