Juvenile compensatory growth has negative consequences for reproduction in Trinidadian guppies (Poecilia reticulata)
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 998–1007, August 2010
How to Cite
Auer, S. K., Arendt, J. D., Chandramouli, R. and Reznick, D. N. (2010), Juvenile compensatory growth has negative consequences for reproduction in Trinidadian guppies (Poecilia reticulata). Ecology Letters, 13: 998–1007. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01491.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Editor, Mikko Heino Manuscript received 14 December 2009 First decision made 17 January 2010 Second decision made 4 March 2010 Manuscript accepted 12 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!