Nitrogen availability is a primary determinant of conifer mycorrhizas across complex environmental gradients
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1103–1113, September 2010
How to Cite
Cox, F., Barsoum, N., Lilleskov, E. A. and Bidartondo, M. I. (2010), Nitrogen availability is a primary determinant of conifer mycorrhizas across complex environmental gradients. Ecology Letters, 13: 1103–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01494.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Editor, Brenda Casper Manuscript received 4 January 2010 First decision made 29 January 2010 Second decision made 29 March 2010 Manuscript accepted 21 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!