Coexistence of perennial plants: an embarrassment of niches
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1019–1029, August 2010
How to Cite
Adler, P. B., Ellner, S. P. and Levine, J. M. (2010), Coexistence of perennial plants: an embarrassment of niches. Ecology Letters, 13: 1019–1029. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01496.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Editor, Jerome Chave Manuscript received 1 March 2010 First decision made 7 April 2010 Manuscript accepted 19 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!