Testing for criticality in ecosystem dynamics: the case of Amazonian rainforest and savanna fire
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 793–802, July 2010
How to Cite
Pueyo, S., De Alencastro Graça, P. M. L., Barbosa, R. I., Cots, R., Cardona, E. and Fearnside, P. M. (2010), Testing for criticality in ecosystem dynamics: the case of Amazonian rainforest and savanna fire. Ecology Letters, 13: 793–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01497.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Editor, David Storch Manuscript received 18 January 2010 First decision 24 February 2010 Manuscript accepted 14 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!