IDEA AND PERSPECTIVE
The role of enemy release, tolerance and resistance in plant invasions: linking damage to performance
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 937–946, August 2010
How to Cite
Chun, Y. J., Van Kleunen, M. and Dawson, W. (2010), The role of enemy release, tolerance and resistance in plant invasions: linking damage to performance. Ecology Letters, 13: 937–946. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01498.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Editor, Elsa Cleland Manuscript received 30 November 2009 First decision made 6 January 2010 Manuscript accepted 21 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!