IDEA AND PERSPECTIVE
Are invaders different? A conceptual framework of comparative approaches for assessing determinants of invasiveness
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 947–958, August 2010
How to Cite
Van Kleunen, M., Dawson, W., Schlaepfer, D., Jeschke, J. M. and Fischer, M. (2010), Are invaders different? A conceptual framework of comparative approaches for assessing determinants of invasiveness. Ecology Letters, 13: 947–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01503.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 24 February 2010 First decision made 24 March 2010 Manuscript accepted 6 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!