Trade-offs and the evolution of life-histories during range expansion
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1210–1220, October 2010
How to Cite
Burton, O. J., Phillips, B. L. and Travis, J. M. J. (2010), Trade-offs and the evolution of life-histories during range expansion. Ecology Letters, 13: 1210–1220. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01505.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
- Editor, Tim Benton Manuscript received 1 February 2010 First decision made 23 February 2010 Manuscript accepted 16 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!