Air pollution impedes plant-to-plant communication by volatiles
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1172–1181, September 2010
How to Cite
Blande, J. D., Holopainen, J. K. and Li, T. (2010), Air pollution impedes plant-to-plant communication by volatiles. Ecology Letters, 13: 1172–1181. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01510.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Editor, Nicole van Dam Manuscript received 17 March 2010 First decision made 26 April 2010 Second decision made 31 May 2010 Manuscript accepted 2 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!