Tropical forests are not flat: how mountains affect herbivore diversity
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1348–1357, November 2010
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Castañeda, G., Dyer, L. A., Brehm, G., Connahs, H., Forkner, R. E. and Walla, T. R. (2010), Tropical forests are not flat: how mountains affect herbivore diversity. Ecology Letters, 13: 1348–1357. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01525.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2010
- Editor, Vojtech Novotny Manuscript received 27 January 2010 First decision made 26 February 2010 Second decision made 6 July 2010 Manuscript accepted 20 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!