Comparing organic farming and land sparing: optimizing yield and butterfly populations at a landscape scale
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1358–1367, November 2010
How to Cite
Hodgson, J. A., Kunin, W. E., Thomas, C. D., Benton, T. G. and Gabriel, D. (2010), Comparing organic farming and land sparing: optimizing yield and butterfly populations at a landscape scale. Ecology Letters, 13: 1358–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01528.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Editor, Ted Turlings Manuscript received 22 March 2010 First decision made 30 April 2010 Second decision made 15 July 2010 Manuscript accepted 27 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!