Tell me what you eat and I’ll tell you when you fly: diet can predict phenological changes in response to climate change
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1475–1484, December 2010
How to Cite
Altermatt, F. (2010), Tell me what you eat and I’ll tell you when you fly: diet can predict phenological changes in response to climate change. Ecology Letters, 13: 1475–1484. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01534.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Editor, Richard Lindroth Manuscript received 27 July 2010 First decision made 27 August 2010 Second decision made 1 September 2010 Manuscript accepted 6 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!