Soil fungal pathogens and the relationship between plant diversity and productivity
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 36–41, January 2011
How to Cite
Maron, J. L., Marler, M., Klironomos, J. N. and Cleveland, C. C. (2011), Soil fungal pathogens and the relationship between plant diversity and productivity. Ecology Letters, 14: 36–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01547.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2010
- Editor, Tadashi Fukami Manuscript received 30 June 2010 First decision made 28 July 2010 Second decision made 26 September 2010 Manuscript accepted 1 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!