Venation networks and the origin of the leaf economics spectrum
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 91–100, February 2011
How to Cite
Blonder, B., Violle, C., Bentley, L. P. and Enquist, B. J. (2011), Venation networks and the origin of the leaf economics spectrum. Ecology Letters, 14: 91–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01554.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Editor, Elsa Cleland Manuscript received 9 July 2010 First decision made 9 August 2010 Second decision made 1 October 2010 Manuscript accepted 11 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!