Effects of experimental shifts in flowering phenology on plant–pollinator interactions
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 69–74, January 2011
How to Cite
Rafferty, N. E. and Ives, A. R. (2011), Effects of experimental shifts in flowering phenology on plant–pollinator interactions. Ecology Letters, 14: 69–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01557.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
- Editor, Rebecca Irwin Manuscript received 10 May 2010 First decision made 28 June 2010 Second decision made 5 September 2010 Manuscript accepted 12 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!