Cloning of the unculturable parasite Pasteuria ramosa and its Daphnia host reveals extreme genotype–genotype interactions
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 125–131, February 2011
How to Cite
Luijckx, P., Ben-Ami, F., Mouton, L., Du Pasquier, L. and Ebert, D. (2011), Cloning of the unculturable parasite Pasteuria ramosa and its Daphnia host reveals extreme genotype–genotype interactions. Ecology Letters, 14: 125–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01561.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Editor, John Jaenike Manuscript received 22 July 2010 First decision made 30 August 2010 Manuscript accepted 24 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!