Present address: Division of Biological Sciences, University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812, USA.
Defensive endosymbionts: a cryptic trophic level in community ecology
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 150–155, February 2011
How to Cite
Jaenike, J. and Brekke, T. D. (2011), Defensive endosymbionts: a cryptic trophic level in community ecology. Ecology Letters, 14: 150–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01564.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Editor, Jacob Koella Manuscript received 24 September 2010 First decision made 31 October 2010 Manuscript accepted 4 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!